View Profile StandardX

3 w/ Responses

simple yet challenging game. I love this.

This wasn't even play tested. and the music is a 2 second loop that gets annoying, really fast.

did you even play test this?

needs music and sound effects. the paddle should go more with the theme too.

Could be more things. like the radio should not be there is it didn't do anything.

Im sorry but your entire profile just has downgraded clones of games. try thinking of something original.

Great game for 2 days. If you have some more spare time I would definitely add music, unique graphics, and even some power-ups if you have even more time.

KOKOStern responds:

Dream big! Glad you liked it. Thanks :)

This is good. The platforms seem a bit buggy. maybe some different music for main menu and levels. the graphics could be worked on to to make the characters and setting more unique.

Gammes responds:

Thanks!

Nothing special. just your generic top view racer, BUT this can easily be turned into something unique with music, different levels, CPU's, and textures. also a local 2-player mode would be nice.

really addicting game, the music needs to not be compressed. also the UI could look allot better, and yes I know its retro graphics but it could be a bit more organized. Amazing concept. Again good potential for front page.

I have always been a fan of animation, from my very young years of watching The Simpsons to the now of watching mostly internet toons. My entry into the world of animating is because of new grounds and my biggest inspiration Edd Gould.

n/a, Male