View Profile StandardX

All 8 Game Reviews

2 w/ Responses

simple yet challenging game. I love this.

This wasn't even play tested. and the music is a 2 second loop that gets annoying, really fast.

Could be more things. like the radio should not be there is it didn't do anything.

Im sorry but your entire profile just has downgraded clones of games. try thinking of something original.

Great game for 2 days. If you have some more spare time I would definitely add music, unique graphics, and even some power-ups if you have even more time.

KOKOStern responds:

Dream big! Glad you liked it. Thanks :)

Nothing special. just your generic top view racer, BUT this can easily be turned into something unique with music, different levels, CPU's, and textures. also a local 2-player mode would be nice.

Oxygen is spelled wrong. and why is 8-bit mixed with highly detailed rockets? This game needs some work. to name a few things. Music, levels, atmosphere, etc.

WolfoxYo responds:

I've corrected that. And there's a new version.

Great concept. Could use some background music. The Textures could also be less generic. The physics could be a little loosened. You have something great here. oh and also you can speed it up the farther you go.

n/a, Male